COVID-19 Management Procedure for Customers
Plant Safety Audits is committed to protecting its staff and customers from the transmission of this virus
Our business has in place robust systems to manage this health issue. This information sheet is to explain the ‘on-site’ processes we have in place for our staff to provide service to you, whilst minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Firstly and most importantly, if you have any health issues or concerns, or if you are in self isolation, please let us know and we will work with you to have a safe working environment or to re-schedule the work.
- Our staff will not shake hands. Where possible we ask you keep at least 1.5m distance from our staff.
- Our staff will use alcohol-based hand steriliser solution to clean their hands effectively.
- If our staff are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where feasible they will use disposable gloves to handle exposed surfaces. An alternative to this is to wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes/solution prior to touching surfaces.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between our staff and you the customer with bare hands. If you prefer, we can email a copy of the service report/tax invoice if you do not want a paper copy.